First VPH-Share newsletter available now!
The VPH-Share project has now successfully completed its first year of actvities and have just published the first issue of its newsletter.
VPH-Share is a 4-year large-scale integrating project funded under the European Community’s FP7 aiming at developing the infostructure and integrating the optimised services to:
- expose and share data and knowledge
- jointly develop multiscale models for the composition of new VPH workflows
- facilitate collaborations within the VPH community
The project has now successfully completed its first year of actvities and have just published the first issue of its newsletter.
Newsletter table of contents:
- Editorial: Rod Hose
- VPH-Share GA Report/Overview of Year 1 with Keith McCormack
- Publications Focus: Overview of all publications from Year 1-VPH-Share and P Medicine: Interviews with Rod Hose and Norbert Graf
- Partner Profile: SCS srl
- Public Focus: Cloud Computing
- A Global Share: Map of Partner Locations
- Researcher Profile: Susheel Varma, University of Sheffield